CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gone again

Sometimes I feel my husband is gone again more then here. He was just gone 10 days and now he's home for 6 and now gone again for 7-8 days. It sucks big time. I hate being alone. I feel so lonely sometimes. I can't drive and I feel stuck inside 24/7 with nthing to do. So it seems like the week drags on for so long. I spend most of it walking/playing with Angel or promoting my businesses online hoping to make some extra spending money. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better if I went home. Less lonely and with family. But I know that sometimes he's going to come home and that makes it worth it.

1 comments:

holly moore said...

I hate the feeling lonely. That is the hardest part of being an army wife. Are you not allowed to drive in Korea??