CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Next and Last...

Leaving on a jet plane....Oh yea baby!!!

My next blog with be an update from the STATES!!! So this is my last blog to ever write in Korea.

We're being picked up by the taxi between 4a-4:30a. We have a layover in Tokyo and then go through customs and finally land in Grand Rapids MI at 4:24p on friday Feb 6th!

We'll stay with his mom, visiting all his family until the 12th and then we leave to go see his kiddos the 12th-15th. (Little does he know I have a surprise for the 11th;))

And finally we see my family from the 16th-22nd. (If you wanna see me, call the cell)

And then we go and find a house at Campbell the 22nd. Yay!! (Can't wait to see old friends)

Much love to all and update when I have net again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have safe travels back to the good ol' USA!