CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sharing

I haven't blogged on Patrick leaving. Its hard and a stressful time. I haven't taken the time to sit down and express myself. I will eventually when I am ready to discuss everything. Once the stress off buying the house calms down. But I felt compelled to sit down and blog about what was said to me today. I have always been a sensitive and and emotional person. Wearing my heart on my sleeve. Sometimes I hate that because I get hurt a lot but I wouldn't change it for the world because it is me. And I am realizing this with the help of a Pastor. He says what he loves about me is the way I show I am "broken" and that is how God is using me. Cause I can relate to people. They can come to me when they are hurt and need prayers and know that I can relate to them. He told me, he would rather go to someone who shows how they feel then someone who always seems like they have it together. And with this I started to accept myself. If I am hurt, I am going to show it, If I am having a bad day I'm going to tell you and if I need to cry- I can't hold back the tears. AND THAT'S OKAY because God can use that to let other people come to me and we can relate- cry and pray together. I don't want to change and I am no longer going to apologize for being sensitive or wearing my heart on my sleeve. God accepts me- I accept me and if someone else can't then that's okay too. But I'm me and that's all I want to me.

2 comments:

Nanny Britt said...

It is because you are 'broken' that people can relate to you. They see that you are unafraid to be in touch with your feelings, and I would think that it would make them think that it is okay to show what they are feeling and be unashamed to show it.

Having feelings and emotions makes us human. God gave them to us to feel and there is nothing wrong with that.

And you're a great you :)

Unknown said...

Hello,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Emily