CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Confidence


Its been a little over 3 months since the surgery. I have now lost 65 pounds! How crazy! I have noticed that my confidence is growing. I feel so much better about myself. I don't think I realized how unhappy I actually was. But I am still have the problem with looking in the mirror and seeing the old me. I don't see the 65 pounds I have lost. I buy clothes thinking I won't quite fit into them yet...but I do. So I guess I am torn from gaining confidence knowing the numbers are going down on the scale. I am working on seeing the postive in the mirror. I can look back in pictures and see the difference but I guess not the everyday differences. I am assuming in a few more months I'll start looking in the mirror and see the thinner me and not the old me. In the meantime I will get excited when I fit in smaller sizes and see the numbers dropping, gain back confidence and wait for the rest to follow.

0 comments: