CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally

I'm finally becoming a person I am proud to be. I am not only loosing weight (almost under 200 now, so close to yet another goal) I am gaining confidence and happy with myself. I feel like a new better person. I put on clothes and feel good about myself. I don't feel so negative all the time. I still have those omg I am so fat moments but its getting better. I was soaking in a bath and weird that I'd notice how different I looked compared to before taking a bath. I just generally feel good. I know the surgery was worth it and I feel fantastic. I love my new found confidence. I like doing my hair and makeup and I like walking more now and I like going out and doing stuff more. I am so proud of myself as the pounds melt away the better person I become inside and out. Happy, confident, secure in myself and surrounds....

0 comments: