CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

First time...







The first time in years I finally wanted to dress up for Halloween. In fact I decided to throw a big halloween party. (I've lost 74 pounds, I wanted to show off!) So I picked out a Goddess costume...Venus the Roman love goddess and hubby was my ceaser and angel a lion. I felt so pretty and confident and really really had the best time! Patrick won best costume. I got 2nd to a witch. Everyone got a kick out of Angel. I'm so glad I did it and I can't wait to do it again next year. I forgot how fun dressing up was!

2 comments:

Crista said...

ooohh hot momma! I bet hubby liked that costume on you!

Cassie Burke said...

You looked fan hun!!! So proud of you for the weight loss..Keep up the great work!!