CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas shopping

I started back in like Oct. I've almost finished all my family. His girls are taken care of, my mom, my dad, my niece. It feels so good to be getting it done and out of the way early!!! I already know what I am getting my sister I just have to get it. My grandma, I feel is a little hard to shop for but when I see the perfect I'll know. With my hubby we leave so soon after I am really not sure. He loves to snack so probably one of those cheese and sausage snack kits and not sure what else yet. Anyways I am so excited about Christmas this year. We got alot more stuff to choose from here. I got tree skirt, I ordered us personalized country stockings which got here already. I am so ready to put our tree up. hehe! I am trying to wait until after thanksgiving but we'll see. I know I won't make it...hehe

0 comments: