CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas




was okay. I was of course sick! Patrick was a big help getting everything done though. 2 people didn't call or show up for dinner but it still turned out okay. Patrick was home and not on duty and that's all that matters. Dinner was great. The company was nice. We ate then played UNO. I just really felt like crap the whole day and 2 days later feel just as bad. I cannot wait for this cold to pass. Patrick got my Wii out of layaway for me. He surprised me with an extra controller and nunchuck. Angel was amusing with her gifts. She didn't care about the gifts just ripping all the paper off. She was cute and spoiled. She got a stocking full of goodies. So she's been a happy dog running around. I am glad Christmas is over and that next year I can be with family.

0 comments: