CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting closer...

The countdown is getting closer to coming home. 59 days to go. Its hard to believe and time is flying by. Patrick's gone alot so I am trying everything I can do keep myself busy. Friday night I went to another wife's house with Angel for dinner and playdate which was so much fun. I of course talked to poor woman's leg off and came hom embarrssed that I did talk so much! Then our good friend and I went out on saturday and I had the most fun! We went to dinner and then bowling and then we had a few drinks in the ville. I love gin and tonic! It was my first time since surgery to even attempt anything and I took it really slow and easy. It was such a great time and made the weekend go by pretty quick. Sunday I just cleaned which takes up alot of time. I think sometime this week I am going to go through my clothes again. The sweaters I kept from the last time are now swimming in.

We have alot of stuff coming up to make the time go by fast until we come home. Dec 20th I am throwing a greedy santa party. Dec 23rd we go skiiing, Then Christmas, then my birthday where I am going to the bars with a couple friends, then New Years. Then Patrick starts clearing, our house will be packed up and then before we know it we will be on our way home! I can't wait! Time is just flying by!

And just a shout out to my sister who's birthday is today. Happy Birthday Sis!

1 comments:

Kauseks said...

im proud of your strength in your weight loss