CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Woo hoo!

I got on the scale last night and I've lost....

100 pounds!!!

Which was a goal of mine to do before Christmas and I did it! I am so excited!

So today I went to get our mail at the mail room and I swear this guy was checking me out. I had my hair all wavy and pulled up and no makeup but man I felt so good! And some guy was emailing me on myspace I suppose to hit on me. This never happens to me! I am feeling so much more confident and good about myself.

Hubby is so so supportive and great! He came home after long 9 days (actually came home 2 days early) and just kept looking at me and said my face was like night and day. And he took me straight to bed! TMI! But even my husband is enjoying the weight loss. He has always loved me but I think he's more attracted to me then ever. And I'm ok with that. I have more confidence and feel better about myself. I was very unhappy before. So of course I would expect him to be more attracted cause I feel more attractive.

All in all I am just very happy right now!

1 comments:

Kauseks said...

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF U. THAT IS AWESOME