CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Exciting new today...

As some of you may know, I have found a church here and its changed my life.  I am very involved attending every Sunday morning, volunteering with the church and even attending a weekly bible study.  Now after 27 years I  am going to be baptised!!  Its scheduled for Oct. 25th. I have opened my heart to Jesus and and am a Follower of Jesus Christ so this is the final step into the Christian life.  I really cannot say how excited I am for this!  I asked a friend whom I am becoming close to, Ashley, to go with me so I will have pictures of the event. This church has changed me and my life and I am so excited to do this with Grace Community Church!!

3 comments:

Kauseks said...

My friend Renee goes there, she says she loves it, they have been a huge support with her daughter Kennedy

Crista said...

I was a regular at PWOC in Alaska. I need to go here in Texas. It really is a great place and lots of nice women.

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Where is this church located???