CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Toture Session

Or otherwise known as physical therapy for my ankle. I know I have to do and I want it to get better. I wish I knew what I even did to it to make it hurt like it does. I guess 2 injuries in a little over a year really messes ya up. But my physical therapist is nice and he doesn't push you when something hurts. He watches your face and asks alot how you're doing. He's working on my whole legs. Well both to build up muscles. I told him I hate him while working my butt muscles. Of course he just laughs. But I'm not going to complain. Its a free work out. I'm going to have stronger legs. I just need to work on my arms at home or gym. When my ankle gets all the way better plan to start back up walking Angel (Aspen refuses) and running on the epliptical. I wish I could find a gym buddy. Until then I'm going physical therapy twice a week. Toture me....but I'm going to get better and normal again!

0 comments: