CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Surprise Visit

Patrick and I was sitting around the house putting off dinner on Wed when my phone rings and it's his step mother. I pass the phone on to him and it turns out his biological father who he hasn't talked too or had any contact with in about 10 years was driving a truck and was in the area and wanted to see him. So we went to the piolt to meet him. It was awkward at first but they caught up and it was nice meeting Patrick's father. Its funny how those things work out. We told him anytime he was in the area to give us a call. Patrick was nervous to see him wasn't sure what to expect and it was a BIG surprise. I was even nervous cause we been together almost 6 years and I never met the man! But it turned out to be a nice visit. Interesting that's for sure.


First picture in I don't know how many years!

0 comments: