CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prayers


When someone in my family is sick I feel like my whole world is crashing down. Yesterday I found out my 6 month niece, Macy was in the hospital. She has swine flu and pneumonia. My entire family is being treated for swine flu as a preventive measure. I want to be home with them but I can't right now. And I couldn't see Macy because she's in isolation type room.  No one but my sister and brother in law can be in there and they can't leave without masks.  I been asking everyone I know at my church to pray.  All my friends are praying as well. When I talked to my sister on the phone I could hear poor Macy in the background coughing.  My heart is breaking knowing my family is going through this.  I hope they know I am there in thought and prayers.


On the brighter side: My dad called me with an update last night and I was crying while I talked to him cause I really wanted to be home with them and it kills me little Macy is sick.  Anyways Patrick knows how bad I want to be home and he said he couldn't risk me going home and getting sick. He said my immune system is too bad and I'd probaly die within one day and he couldn't stand to loose me.  Aww I love him!

0 comments: