CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!!!! Overall its been a good year I think. I got to come home and be in the states! I got a new puppy (now a year old), a new kitten (7 months old, guessing), and my favorite a beautiful new niece named Macy Rae! Hubby and I struggled in our marriage and overcame and better then ever! I found an awesome church and found my Christianity and great group of friends and took the step to be baptized!

Since coming home I have been slacking on blogging cause nothing exciting really happens unless I blog about my dogs...haha! But with the upcoming year comes yet another deployment! So I will be blogging alot more to help me get through all the mix of feelings.

Hope everyone brings in the new year safe and sound! Hubby and I are staying home with our wii playing games and bring it together quietly watching the ball drop. Couldn't ask for a better NYE!

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

0 comments: