CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

few wrong paths...

may lead to the right one!!! well at least for me=) I made the descion and took the huge step to apply for the money the army will give me for school to go to real estate school!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I've tried a few things that didn't work out and I've been so unhappy about where I am in my life. Back in Korea I started thinking about real estate and even contacted some schools when I got home as well as talking to a few real estate people. Well finally I was able to get a school here in Clarksville and the MyCaa program will cover it! So I just summited to courses and have to wait for approval! I'm crossing my fingers! I'm so flippin' excited. A Carrer!!!!!! No more job hunting. I really think this is where and what I want to do!!!

0 comments: