CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nice weekend!


After hardly seeing my husband for weeks now, we had a wonderful 3 day wekeend together. It was so nice! Friday we went shopping for stuff for the party and he bought me my Wii and we straightened up the house. I made us spaghetti. Then that evening I went to the movies to see Four Christmases with some girls and then home to curl on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy together. Then more party stuff on saturday and Grey's when we could fit it in. The party was a great turn out. I think everyone had fun. I know Patrick and I did. He ran his mouth the whole time=) I got an awesome lotion set out of the greedy santa. Then Sunday we were lazy all day. Took a nap, watched Grey's all day and did nothing. I didn't even change out of Pjs. It was sooooooooooooo nice. I wish we could be lucky enough to have weekends like that every weekend. We got lots of quality time and had fun. Now we have our ski trip on tues and then Christmas dinner coming up. Then before we know it we'll be on a plane home.

1 comments:

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Hey girl.. I am happy that your hubby is home. I hope all is well. Merry Christmas!