CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Korea pizza...


So Patrick decided tonight he wanted pizza...I can eat a few bites if I pat the grease off and not in the mood to cook I agreed. He wanted to try a Super Deluxe instead of our regular combination pizza and he called up and asked what came on it and to the best of his interpreting it sounded good, so I said go for it. It got here and looked good and I pulled me out a small piece and all my toppings fell off and we discovered what was exactly on the pizza:


Ham

hamburger

olives

onions

mushrooms

green peppers

Walnuts

And finally rasins!


(I have a major adversion to raisins from my childhood of finding magots in a box I was eating. So Patrick, picked them all off for me)


On the brighter side it wasn't that greasy. I barely got any on the napkin. But the taste...well it was different. Not really that good. Neither of us enjoyed it like we do the como. And its a rare "treat" for me cause I shouldn't eat pizza and always feel guilty! So what a disapointment!



Only in Korea would you get a pizza with those ingredients. And they really don't go together so I doubt Papa John's will be marketing that pizza any time soon!

0 comments: