CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions



Happy New Year!! Hopefully everyone had a great holiday and ate thier cabbage for luck! Hubby and I had a lazy New Years Eve. We ordered take out and watched movie and played Wii bowling and then watched the Korean countdown which was amusing. The music was crazy and they ring this huge gong thingy at midnight. New Years was lazy spent around the house. I fixed sausage and saurkraut and we napped, watched movie and played more Wii bowling. It was the prefect way to bring in the New Year!

So I guess I should make a few resolutions since that's the tradition. After thinking about it I came up with a few:

1. Excersice more

2. Keep up with my weight loss goals

3. Be better wife

4. Bake more

I think thats a good start for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

0 comments: